Table of Contents
What is Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty? Procedure, cost and aftercare
Non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as non-surgical nose job, has gained popularity as an alternative to traditional surgical procedures for enhancing their features. Without requiring surgery, you can contour the nose and make minor adjustments to the tip and dorsum.
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty – Easy way to transform your nose
Dermal fillers are used in non-surgical rhinoplasty, which requires surgical intervention to change the shape and structure of the nose. For those who want to improve certain features of their nose or fix minor flaws, this surgery is excellent, however, the results can only last 6 – 12 months.
Non-surgical nose job can change the nose shape
Who is a candidate for a Non surgical Nose Job?
This treatment is suitable for individuals with the following characteristics:
- Minor nose shape concerns: People with minor issues related to the shape of their nose, such as uneven bridges, a flat nose, minor humps, or small deformities.
- Avoiding surgery: Those who prefer not to undergo traditional surgical rhinoplasty or are concerned about pain and long recovery times may opt for non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- Seeking immediate results: One of the significant advantages of this treatment is that the results are visible immediately.
All you should know about Non surgical Rhinoplasty procedure
Non surgical rhinoplasty involves the following steps:
- Before the procedure, you’ll have a consultation with a qualified cosmetic practitioner. During this meeting, you’ll discuss your goals, expectations, and any concerns you may have. The practitioner will assess whether you are a suitable candidate for the procedure.
- The practitioner will cleanse the treatment area and may apply a topical anesthetic to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
- Then, a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler is injected into specific areas of the nose to achieve the desired results. The practitioner will carefully mold and shape the filler to create the desired contour.
- After the filler is injected, the practitioner will assess the results to ensure they align with your goals. Additional adjustments may be made if necessary.
What happens after Non Surgical Rhinoplasty?
It is clear that after the procedure the nose will take some days to fully come into the perfect shape.
Case study before and after of nose filler
Important notes for you after undertaking Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
After undergoing a non-surgical nose job, it is crucial to follow proper aftercare to ensure optimal results:
- Avoid touching or applying pressure: To prevent the filler shifting, do not touch or press on the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- Minimize swelling: Swelling and bruising are common after the procedure. Applying cold packs and sleeping with your head elevated can help reduce these side effects.
- Limit physical activity: Avoid strenuous physical activities for a few days after the procedure to prohibit excessive blood flow to the treated area.
- Protect your skin: Use sunscreen to protect the treated area from UV rays, as sun exposure can degrade dermal fillers more quickly.
Surgical vs Non-surgical Nose Job
Dermal fillers are injected directly under the skin during non-surgical nose jobs to alter the curve of the nose. While surgical rhinoplasty is more extensive and utilized for significant alterations to the nose. Nevertheless, each technique has advantages and disadvantages.
Non-surgical Nose Job
- Non-invasive: Non-surgical nose jobs are minimally invasive and do not require surgical incisions. This means no scarring and a quicker recovery.
- Minimal downtime: Patients can typically resume their normal activities shortly after the procedure, as there is minimal downtime.
- Immediate results: Results are visible immediately after the procedure, offering instant gratification.
- Reversible: In most cases, if the patient is unhappy with the results, the procedure can be reversed or adjusted.
- Less pain: Non-surgical procedures generally involve less pain and discomfort compared to surgery.
- Temporary results: The results of a non-surgical nose job are temporary and may last around 12 to 18 months, requiring regular maintenance.
- Limited corrections: Non-surgical procedures are best for minor cosmetic enhancements and cannot address major structural issues.
- Side effects: While generally safe, there is the potential for bruising, swelling, etc.
The benefits and drawbacks of nose job treatment with derma filler
Surgical Nose Job
- Permanent result: Surgical rhinoplasty provides permanent results, with the ability to make significant structural changes to the nose.
- Comprehensive correction: It can address both cosmetic concerns and structural issues, making it suitable for a wide range of patients.
- Long-lasting: It can last a lifetime, eliminating the need for regular touch-ups.
- Predictable outcomes: Surgeons can precisely plan and execute the desired changes, leading to predictable outcomes.
- Invasive: Surgical rhinoplasty is a major surgical procedure that involves incisions, which can result in scarring and a longer recovery period.
- Extended downtime: Patients may require weeks of recovery time and should avoid strenuous activities during this period.
- Potential risks: Like any surgery, rhinoplasty carries inherent risks, including infection, bleeding, and anesthesia-related complications.
- Irreversible: Unlike non-surgical procedures, surgical changes are permanent and cannot be easily reversed.
- Higher cost: Surgical rhinoplasty is typically more expensive than non-surgical alternatives.
Positives and negatives of traditional surgical rhinoplasty
How long does a Non-surgical Rhinoplasty take?
The process of dermal filler for nose jobs usually takes 30 minutes to an hour, making it a quick and convenient option for those with busy schedules.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty Melbourne cost?
The cost of non-surgical rhinoplasty can vary depending on several factors, including the type of dermal filler used, the expertise of the practitioner, and the geographic location of the clinic. On average, this procedure can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It’s essential to obtain quotes from multiple providers and consider the qualifications and reputation of the practitioner when making your decision.
How long does it last?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty results are not permanent and typically last around 6 to 12 months. Repeat treatments are required to maintain the desired appearance.
How long does it take to heal after a nose injection?
As we discovered before, the healing time for it is relatively short compared to traditional surgical rhinoplasty. However, the exact healing period can vary from person to person, normally 24 hours to 48 hours.
Where is the best Non-surgical Rhinoplasty in Melbourne?
TAEGA Clinic is home to a team of highly skilled and experienced practitioners who specialize in non-surgical rhinoplasty in Melbourne. We have a deep understanding of facial aesthetics and use the latest techniques to achieve natural-looking and harmonious results.
TAEGA – Best non surgical rhinoplasty Melbourne
At TAEGA Clinic, the approach to non-surgical rhinoplasty is highly personalized. The practitioners take the time to understand each patient’s unique goals and concerns, tailoring the treatment plan accordingly. TAEGA Clinic uses premium quality dermal fillers for non-surgical rhinoplasty, ensuring both safety and effectiveness. These fillers are carefully selected to provide optimal results while minimizing any potential side effects.
To arrange a consultation for a non-surgical rhinoplasty (non-surgical nose job) with TAEGA Clinic please directly to 04-3420-4430 or book an appointment to enjoy 20% off all beauty treatments from October to November 2023.