Table of Contents
Profhilo Aftercare Advice to Get The Best Result
Profhilo is an innovative treatment for skin laxity, leaving the skin hydrated and lifted. However, it is essential to be aware of the treatment’s minor yet visible side effects. With this article, we will provide some of the best Profhilo aftercare advice to help you achieve and maintain the best results after treatment.
How does Profhilo filler work?
Profhilo is a bio-remodeling product that operates through the gradual release of high and low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid. Composed entirely of pure HA, it distinguishes itself from conventional dermal fillers.
Instead of focusing on volume, its primary function is to induce bio-stimulation of cells. This entails promoting the production of new collagen and elastin in the skin’s superficial layers, just beneath the surface. The outcome is lifted tissue with reduced lines and wrinkles, improved texture, and heightened hydration.
Profhilo injections before and after
Before receiving Profhilo treatment
- In the week preceding treatment, avoid taking aspirin, anticoagulant medications, Ginko Biloba, garlic, flax oil, cod liver oil, vitamin A, vitamin E, and any other essential fatty acids.
- DO NOT apply makeup, lotions, creams, tanners, serums, or any other products to the areas to be treated on the day of treatment.
- For the next four weeks, avoid waxing, bleaching, depilatory creams, and electrolysis.
- Avoid chemical peels, facials, laser treatments, and microdermabrasion for two weeks before treating the same area.
- For the best results, avoid unprotected natural and artificial sun exposure in the treated area for two weeks.
Profhilo aftercare: The effective advice you need to know
We recommend that you follow these recommendations to further reduce Profhilo’s side effects and achieve the best possible outcome for your treatment:
- Do not rub or massage the treatment bumps; they usually go away in a few hours.
- To help prevent infection, avoid rubbing or touching the injection sites for at least 2 hours and avoid doing anything dusty or dirty.
- For up to 2 hours after treatment, avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, fish oils, or other medications with anticoagulant properties.
- To reduce the risk of infection, avoid wearing makeup for at least 12 hours after treatment because makeup frequently contains germs that can cause infection.
- For two weeks after treatment, avoid filler injections in the same area, as well as microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Avoid activities that increase your heart rate, such as exercising, taking hot showers, or saunas, to help reduce bruising.
For smoother skin with Profhilo treatment in Melbourne – TAEGA
TAEGA houses multiple experienced cosmetic doctors with extensive training from some of Melbourne’s top cosmetic dermatologists. We provide high-quality treatments and care by carefully assessing your face before planning and carrying out your bio-remodeling treatment. TAEGA, a trusted name in Melbourne, creates more natural-looking enhancements with longer appointment times.
We provide details so that you can understand Profhilo aftercare and key information for customers deciding to put their trust in our clinic. TAEGA prioritizes safety and clarity in all treatments and services we provide. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are thinking about undergoing a Profhilo treatment and would like to talk about whether it is the right choice for you.